Friday, September 19, 2008

The Fair

Anyone who lives in the Texas Panhandle looks forward to the Tri-State Fair week. Although the older I get, the less I look forward to it. We made our annual trip out there a couple of nights ago with Kit, Ashley & Foster, my mom & dad, and Carli, Casey & Coda. Charcey loved it. She loved the people watching, all the lights, the duck game (you know, the one where little rubber ducks swim around in disgusting water), the water gun game, but most of all the pony rides and petting zoo. Foster loved the big John Deere tractors. He is all boy when it comes to big machines. All in all we had a great time...although is it not against the law to charge $5.00 for a corn dog?







5 comments:

Foster's Journey said...

I love the pictures of Charcey riding the horse, she is so happy.

Penny Rodgers said...

I'm sure if I look through old photo albums I'll find pictures of me as a toddler at the Tri-State Fair! It's a must if you live in the Texas Panhandle...man, I miss Amarillo! When I was pregnant with Caed, we went to the fair every night because I craved the twirly fried potatoes! Good thing I was pregnant, 'cause those things are fattening!

Anyway, cute photos of the kiddos it the fair!

Sam and Mandy said...

These are too cute!!! I too love the picture of Charcey on the horse; she is loving it!

timmons said...

love the new look...looks great...fun fun at fair...just love those babies so much

Michael and Leslie said...

It looks like Charcey had so much fun! She's way too cute on the horse!