Thursday, May 8, 2008

Best Friends

My heart melts every time Foster's face lights up when he sees Charcey. They love each other so much and they truly miss each other when they have to go a day without being together. They are getting to the point where they can actually show how much they care for each other. They are so sweet.

Having said that, I can see many fights in the near future. Although they love each other, they also love to have the same thing. Up until a couple of weeks ago, Charcey could take anything she wanted away from Foster. But now, they will play tug-a-war and the one that does not win, gets really upset. My mom and I have been working with Charcey on sharing, but sometimes she tends to forget her manors. She is a bit strong willed (have I mentioned she is just like her Aunt Ashley?) .

I pray that Foster and Charcey will always remain close. I have three cousins that I adore. They are my best friends and I love them so much, so I know that Charcey will always feels the same about Foster. They will always be best friends....

1 comment:

Foster's Journey said...

Sweet Babies, I am so glad that they get to play together and be with each other everyday.Foster loves that Charcey girl and so do I.