Monday, April 28, 2008

Around, and Around, and Around We Go!

This weekend Charcey and I walked in the March of Dimes. We had great fun, mostly because of the company we were with...Ashley & Foster, Carli & Coda, my mom, Carli's mom, sister and niece, Autumn. After the walk we went into Wonderland Park for a minute. Charcey had her first Carousel Ride. She only liked it for a minute...then she wanted me to hold her as we went around. But once the ride was over, she wanted to go again. We had a busy, but great weekend!


1 comment:

Kendra said...

She sure is a cutie. The carousal is Ella's favorite thing to do. Everytime we go to the mall we have to ride. Her eyes just light up. Thank you again for making my header. When I get bored with it I might ask you to make me another one. Thanks so much.
Kendra