Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Kid(s)

First of all, Charcey turned 4 this week. I am having a really hard time with her turning 4, maybe because I am prego and my hormones are all out of whack. She is such a big girl and brings so much joy to our lives. Happy Birthday my sweet girl~ Secondly, we got to see our newest edition this week - Chandler Max. We had our 30 week sonogram. He weights 3 lbs, 11 oz - already. He looks like a big boy. He is measuring about 2 or 3 weeks early, but we have another sonogram in 4 weeks, so we will see how big he is then. We absolutely can not wait to actually meet and hold this little boy.


We are getting ready for a big 4 year old bash on Saturday - I will share some pictures. Although the rate I am going, it will probably be Christmas before I get them on here :).

No comments: