Wednesday, May 13, 2009

High School Memories

High School Memories Tag
~Julia tagged me, so here it goes.


High School Tag:
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yip...then married him.



2. What kind of car did you drive? My first car was a Mitsubishi Gallant



3. Were you a party animal? Not really, I went to alot of parties...but was never the animal.


4. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so.



5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope, can't play or carry a note.



6. What was your most embarrassing moment of high school? I really can't think of one.

7. Were you a nerd? Still am :)

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never even came close

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Of Course!

11. Who were your favorite teachers? I had great teachers...can't just name a few

12. What was your school's full name? Randall High School

13. School mascot? Raiders

14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Yes, all four years...actually I went while I was in high school too. I went with Jeremy my senior & junior years. Early than that...I can't remember the order of the guys.

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I loved high school, but I can't say I would do it again.

16. What do you remember most about graduation? Some one telling me that it would be the last time I saw some of the people I graduated with...I did not beleive it, but it was true.

17. Where did you go senior skip day? Good ol' Lake Meredith

18. Were you in a club? Too many to list

19. Have you gained some weight since then? Gained and lost and gained and lost and gained.

20. Who was your prom date? Jeremy both years.

21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I helped plan it, went to it, and had a great time.

22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't hold back...if you want to do something, do it!


Alright, now I tag the following people: Amber, Ashley (my sister), Kenzie, Leslie, Lindsay & Heather. (Joce - I know you hated high school, so I won't make you :))

No comments: